1. Thomas Gold vs. Matthias Menck- Sky (Nari & Milani Remix) All I have to say is that the first time this song was released, it was such a hit (especially in Europe). The newest remix is back and better than ever. Perfect Summer jam!
2. Yolanda Be Cool & DCup – We no Speak Americano (Chew Fu Rosetta Stone Fix Extended Mix) Featured on my mix “To the Beat, With love… ” We no Speak Americano is fun, quirky, playful and just something you always feel like dancing to. It is being remixed left and right, and so far – these two remixes seem to be something I would put in an upcoming mix..hint hint 🙂 3. Yolanda Be Cool + DCup – We No Speak Americano (Urchins Are Multi-Lingual Remix)
4. Blackfeel Wite – Amnesia (original mix) Featured on Matt Darey’s most recent podcast (110), this semi-dark electronic lounge track will take you on a journey of self-reflection and maybe even relaxation as you listen to the lyrics.
5. Oliver Twizt – You’re Not Alone (Bingo Players Remix) From the original Olive cover, Oliver Twizt (yeah he definitely put a twist on that one) released a bouncy Bingo Players Remix. As I prefer Olive’s soothing vocals over the ones featured on the newest version, this remix is a lot more uplifting than the original.
6. Milk & Sugar – Crazy (Global Mix) Ok I had to include one “crazy” house track in this post. With beats that build, piano, sexy vocals, and a constantly undulating bassline, you might just be tempted to do that [forbidden] fist pump or what I like to call the crazy hair wave. Whatever you do when you dance to house, I’m sure you’ll enjoy this one!
7. John Dahlback vs. Candi Staton – You Got the Valleybrook (Chris Lawyer Birthday Edit) I love John Dahlback and Chris Lawyer. This mashup is an electronic rollercoaster for your ears. It’s popping beats (characteristic of Mr. Dahlback) and Candi Staton’s vocals are a musical delight that trust me…will get stuck in your head.